The new Saucony Ride 10 is responsive enough for quicker efforts yet versatile enough to run any distance.
Find the AARC Easter egg in this picture and be entered into a raffle to win these eggscellent Goodr sunglasses. Must enter answer before Sunday 4/16 at midnight. One winner will be selected from all correct submissions. Enter answer at…
Theresa Stanko’s Runner Muffins have fueled runners of all abilities for many years. Now you can make them for yourself and all your running friends. Bon Appetit!
Makes 36 muffins.
1. Combine. Set aside.
- 1 c. Almond Meal
- 2 c. Brown Rice Flour
- 3 t. Cinnamon
- 4 t. Baking Soda
- ½ t. Salt
2. Food Processor – mix 3 ripe Bananas and ¾ c. Butter; softened.
3. Raisins 1 ½ c. and 1 c. water – microwave 1 ½ mins.
4. Add to Food Processor – Raisin Mixture, ¼ c. Yogurt, 1 c. Nuts (almonds, sunflower seeds, pecans, any will work)
5. In a large bowl – add 1 ½ c Brown Sugar and 3 Eggs. Add Processor mix to the bowl and mix with hand mixer.
6. Add Flour/dry ingredients, plus – 3 ½ c. of Old Fashioned Oats and ½ c. Wheat Germ
7. Mix in 1 c. Chocolate Chips
Bake 350 degrees for 15-20 mins.