- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We may also collect certain anonymous data while you are using the web site. This information does not identify you personally, either by itself or in combination with other information, but instead is gathered to improve the performance and functionality of the web site. This anonymous information may include your browser type, Internet protocol (IP) address, pages viewed, or length of your stay.
As you browse our website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can better understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners enable us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with AARC products. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for “Secured by PayPal” icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.