If you don't see a particular item, shoe, size, or color on our website that you would like to order, we would love to help you out. Please fill out the following FORM and we will contact you with more info.
Go the distance with the Enduro™ ultraperformance multisport GPS watch. It features customizable power management modes and a Power Glass™ solar charging lens that harvests the power of the sun to extend battery life up to one year (all-day wear, 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions). Prepare for even the longest races with advanced training features, including trail run VO2 max, ultrarun rest timer, and the ClimbPro feature, which provides real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, descents, and flats. Stay in top form with an enhanced recovery timer and workout recommendations based on your sleep and wellness data. And navigate the most challenging environments with multi-GNSS support and a barometric altimeter and compass.
- Power Glass™ solar charging lens harvests the sun’s energy, giving you more power and time between charges
- Power manager and battery saver modes allow you to toggle sensors on and off to extend battery life on the run
- Rugged, lightweight design features an always-on 1.4” display and steel bezel, buttons, and rear case
- Trail run VO2 max tracks your cardiovascular fitness level and adjusts based on trail conditions
- Ultrarun activity with rest timer allows you to log your time spent at aid stations
- ClimbPro trail enhancements gives you information for descents and flats — for additional safety and awareness
- Use run/walk detection to review after training sessions or races where on course you walked, such as steep climbs
- See your recovery time and your next recommended workout based on your sleep and wellness data
- Navigate in even the most challenging environments with multi-GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) and barometric altimeter and compass
- Battery performance with solar charging: up to 65 days in smartwatch mode (all-day wear, 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions), up to 80 hours in GPS mode (assumes continuous use for entire period in 50,000 lux conditions) and up to1 year in battery saver mode (all-day wear, 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions)