Saturday, September 24th at 7:00AM
RSVP HERE to be entered to win a free pair of Altra shoes & a box of Huma Gels
Join us for a Saturday Long Run from the store sponsored by Altra and Huma Gels. The course will be on the Lohr-Textile Greenway for most of the run. You can run anywhere from 2-20 miles. 7:00AM start time from Ann Arbor Running Company. Aid-stations with water and sports drink will be provided by Run Ann Arbor and put out on the course for runners. Post-run refreshments will be provided. After the run the Human Performance Collective will be providing runners with free massages to help loosen up any tight muscles. Huma Gel and Altra will be in attendance for those looking to learn more about either of these great products.
Join us and Run Ann Arbor for a Saturday group run. All levels and distances welcome. Call the store at 734.662.2400 if you have any questions.
Brooks is holding a fun contest via SnapChat that will award one team (and coach) a free trip to the Mt SAC XC Invite this October – beginning Monday 8/1 thru Saturday 8/6.
How does the best XC spike on the planet help you run fast? Snap BrooksRunning to show us how!”
PRIZE: The designer of the winning submission, as selected by Brooks, MileSplit and FloTrack, will receive the funding for a trip for seven athletes and one coach (eight people) to the Mt SAC XC Invitational on Oct. 21 and 22, in the form of a donation to his or her school’s ASB. The winning submission will also be used as the inspiration for the geo-filter at Mt. SAC XC this October!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Use the designated Brooks XC Spike Week background to design a customized SNAP. Download the background HERE.
- Utilize the new Memories feature of Snapchat.
- Download the background image onto your phone.
- Pull the image from your camera roll and doodle/provide a design that answers the question: How does the best XC spike on the planet help you run fast?
- Snap your design to brooksrunning between Aug. 1-6