The Ann Arbor Pioneer H.S. Bands are having a shoe drive this month. Drop off your old running or athletic 👟 at any Ann Arbor Running Company location before May 1st. Typically 75% of sneakers are donated to charities and the other 25% are recycled. Proceeds from the shoe drive help to raise money to support the Ann Arbor Pioneer High School Band AND also help our environment by keeping sneakers out of landfills.
#winwin #thankyou #goodstuff
Ann Arbor Michigan